Terms & Conditions
AP Race Clinics Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are through Swimming Events and any administration issues will need to be addressed through https://swimming.events/contact
2. Any queries relating to the actual clinics themselves will need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If due to Covid-19 government restrictions, any of our events are unable to run, we will issue a refund minus booking fees (as these are handled by a 3rd party and are non-refundable).
4. Bookings can be cancelled up to two weeks before a clinic and be eligible for a refund minus booking fees. After midnight 14 days prior, any cancellations will be non-refundable unless under Covid-19 circumstances*. *If an attendee in the 14 days prior to their booking can provide evidence of a positive Covid-19 test requiring quarantine, they will be eligible for a refund minus booking fees.
5. By attending an AP Race Clinic, you are aware of the risks associated with both pool and dry-land based activities and accept responsibility for any injuries sustained. All sessions at the clinics will be led by trained and qualified staff and instructions from the team must be follow at all times to ensure a safe environment for everyone. AP Race Clinics will not be held liable if a swimmer or parent/guardian does not follow instructions from team staff and subsequently injures themselves, AP Race Clinics will not be held liable.
6. By signing the booking form, you have agreed that the swimmer taking part is medically fit to partake in strenuous exercise. AP Race Clinics must be made aware of any conditions, medical or health related that may prevent this.
7. Attendees are responsible for arranging travel to and from their booked clinic.
8. Photographs/videos. Please be aware that AP Race Clinics may wish to take individual and group photographs/videos of those swimmers attending clinics for our promotional material (website/social media). We do so in accordance with the Swim England good practice guide policy. By signing the booking form, it is assumed that permission for photographs is given unless stated otherwise when booking.
9. Owing to the nature of the clinics, we have previously had local and national TV attending our events. In line with point ten, by signing the booking form it is assumed that permission for photographs/video is given unless stated otherwise when booking.
10. A parent or guardian must be on site for the duration of the clinic.
11. Swimmers are responsible for providing their own food and drink for the clinic they attend. AP Race Clinics will not be held responsible for any dietary or allergy issues that arise due to consumption of food and drink. Please ensure any allergies are documented on the medical form when booking through Swimming Events so the AP Race Clinics team are aware.
12. Timetables for each clinic will confirmed up to 14 days prior to the event. The outline times for the day will be on the upcoming clinics page on our website but this is subject to change depending on any restrictions in place.
13. Regarding the age of swimmers attending our events, the guidelines provided on each clinic page is based on Age On Day of the event.
14. Please make sure everything brought to the clinic has your name on it. We cannot take any responsibility for the damage or loss to personal belongings that are brought on site to each clinic.
15. GDPR statement. AP Race Clinics will store and use your personal data for the purpose of administering the AP Race Clinic events. The data will be collected and stored in line with GDPR guidance for sports organisations, outlined by the Sport and Recreation Alliance. I understand by submitting my booking and registering for AP Race Clinics I am consenting to my data being used this way.